Bain-Blog

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Fifth Tuesday Forum thank you

The 11/29 Fifth Tuesday Forum produced some good discussion on a number of city issues. Thank you to the citizens who attended and my fellow councilors Burk Tower and Shirley Mattox for being there as well.

I will soon send questions to department heads and begin to post notes from the forum on my website. I expect to have the initial notes online sometime over the weekend. Please check frequently for updates. Once the notes are complete, a final version will be available online, at City Hall and each council member will receive a copy.

Just in case you're wondering (or like to plan ahead like me), the 2006 Fifth Tuesday Forum dates are: January 31, May 30, August 29 and October 31. I'm always looking for new locations to host the forum, so please send me your suggestions.

-Bryan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home