Bain-Blog

Monday, April 02, 2007

Election Day

Tuesday, April 3rd is Election Day! Citizens of Oshkosh get to vote for their next Mayor, three members of Common Council and two School Board members. There is quite a bit of information available on the OshkoshNews and Oshkosh Northwestern websites. For information about where to vote, please visit the City Clerk's website. For election night results, please visit the County Clerk's website.

During the past two years, I have fought for:
  • Accessible & accountable government
  • Strong public-private partnerships
  • Quality neighborhoods & recreation
  • Responsible use of tax dollars
If re-elected, I will continue to be:
  • An effective communicator & listener
  • Progressive, yet practical
  • A trusted, experienced leader
Together, we can work toward a strong, proud future, so I ask you to join me in creating a shared vision for the city of Oshkosh.

I was honored to finish first in the primary election, but the slate is now clean. Every vote counts, so please remember to vote Bain for Council, and remind your friends, family, neighbors and co-workers to do the same.

If you would like more information, please visit my website. Thank you for your support!

-Bryan

Authorized and paid for by Bain for Council, Elizabeth Swank, Treasurer

2 Comments:

  • You know, I watched the Eye on Oshkosh program last night. I had always thought Frank Tower was sensitive to union labor, but even he mentioned last night that things are a bit out of control wage and benefit wise in the public sector vs private sector (his words). So I do see a change happening. I doubt its all due to the Kent Monte blog, but it may have just highlighted it to some of the "lurkers" who just read and don't post.
    I think I agree that you will see a change of position occur, dealing with benefits throughout the entire city labor group.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 03, 2007 7:38 AM  

  • Good Luck Bryan.
    I'm voting:

    Esslinger

    Bain, Cornell, Palmeri

    Becker, Monte

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 03, 2007 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home